Dr. Alice Cash in Positano, Italy

Dr. Alice Cash in Positano, Italy

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tomorrow we leave for our Cruise!!

Wow! What a week this has been! First I had a stress test on Monday because "they" thought I might have had a slight cardiac "event." While waiting to get on the treadmill, I was checking my email on my cellphone and found an email telling me I had finally been awarded the patent on my music for surgery headphones! Now, tomorrow I leave for Miami to meet by three daughters and two sons-in-law and on Monday we'll board a ship for the Western Carribbean! Of course, Tropical Storm Fay has now developed so Carnival says if she goes west, we'll go east and vice versa. Either way, we'll still be cruising! Right now, if all goes as planned, we'll leave Miami on Monday afternoon, spend Tuesday in Key West and Wednesday in Cozumel, snorkeling and biking in both locations! If we go to the Bahamas, we can still do the same activities! Stay tuned and wish us well with TS/Hurrican Fay!! I'll let you know in regular posts!

No comments: