Dr. Alice Cash in Positano, Italy

Dr. Alice Cash in Positano, Italy

Sunday, October 12, 2008

More stories and pix from Italy trip!






It seems unbelieveable that less than two weeks ago I was back in gorgeous Sorrento, Italy. My husband and I were there 35 years ago and stayed at the Hotel Parco dei Principe. I was very eager to get back there to see if it had changed much. To my delight it was quite recognizable and was only better, if anything. This time aound I didn't stay there but just dropped by one afternoon for tea and sandwiches. We were served on a beautiful terrace over-looking the Bay of Naples. Enjoy these pictures and let me know if YOU would like to book a trip there! Yes, this is a five-star hotel!

2 comments:

Lil' Boozie said...

Hi Dr. Cash!

I came across your blog courtesy of my Google Alerts, and will be visiting often. These photos are amazing, especially the Bay of Naples - it's so beautiful!

Best,
Suz (a.k.a. Lil' Boozie)

Alice H. Cash said...

Yep! That's Vesuvius, the killer volcano, sitting right smack dab in the middle of the Bay of Naples!

Thanks!

Alice