Dr. Alice Cash in Positano, Italy

Dr. Alice Cash in Positano, Italy

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sarasota here I come!

Actually, I'll fly into Sarasota but go straight to Siesta Key where we are staying in a great place right on the beach! I'm so excited! I've always loved the beach and, growing up in S.C. I usually got to go at least once a year. For me, the beach exemplifies freedom and openness. When I was a little girl I was told that on the other side of the ocean was England and I spent hours and weeks and years trying to see England across the water!

Anyway, I'll be speaking at a church in Palmetto, FL on my first night there (First Baptist Church of Palmetto on the 22nd of October at 6:30 PM!) and then it will be vacation time! I'm hoping to do lots of beach walking and maybe some cycling and even golfing! Who knows, I may even do some para-sailing! Whatever happens it will just be so wonderful to be back at Siesta Key and the gorgeous, spectacular scenery there!

No comments: